I’ve put together a little gift for our neighbors. They have mowed our front yard most of this year since Kyle has been working a lot of overtime. And, they saved Porter when he stopped breathing and well, that’s something we won’t ever stop thanking them for. This would be a great gift for friends, family, neighbors, just about anyone really.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Cute gift box – I went with this Rose Gold colored box from Christmas Tree Shops for $1.99
- Infinity Scarf – $5 at Five Below
- Bottle of Wine – I selected a Merlot with a label that reminded me of Christmas
- Cheese – I paired my wine selection with Gouda. You can google wine pairings to make sure your cheese goes with your wine
- Small Olive Wood Cutting Board – I scored mine at Home Goods for $7. Similar here
If they don’t have kids, this is all you need to give a great little gift! Our neighbors have a son so I added these wooden blocks from a local shop.
To put the gift together, I took the lid off the gift box and placed it on the bottom. I layered in the infinity scarf, placed the blocks for their son in the back, the wine bottle and cutting board in the middle and the cheese in the front and that is that. Easy, peasy.